1. This section contains information on how Tripaca di Ma.Ste.Ris. was managed. Trip in reference to the treatment of Tripacalinkuserdata.
2. This information is also valid for the purposes of article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those interacting with Tripacalink and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page.
3. The information is provided only for Tripaca by Ma.Ste.R. Trips and not even for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the Tripaca by Ma.Ste.R. web pages. Travel, regardless of the purpose of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The policy may change due to the introduction of new policies in this regard, so please check this page periodically.
6. If you are under 14, pursuant to article 8, c.1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and art. 2 - Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, you will have to legitimize your consent through the authorization of the parents or those who take care of them.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data controller
1. The data controller is the person or legal entity, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. The owner of this website is: Marco Palumbo, and for any clarification or exercise of the user's rights, he can contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2 - Responsible for data processing
1. The data processor is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the owner.
2. Pursuant to article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, upon appointment of the data controller, the data processing manager of the Tripacalink site is: Marco Palumbo.
3 - Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of Tripacalink takes place at Piazza Epiro 17 in Rome.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the data controller or by this person in charge at his office.
III - COOKIES
1 type of cookie
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser from a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered could be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
Below are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. Numerous technologies are used to store information on the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the best known and most used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are required to transmit electronic network communications or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted in the browser and transmitted via Google Analytics or via the blogger or similar statistics service are technical only if used for site optimization purposes directly by the site owner, who can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply for analytics cookies, in terms of information and consent, as for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in to each page visited and the permanent ones which remain active on the PC until upon expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and permanence in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored permanently but exclusively for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and they disappear when the same is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
3 - Third-party cookies
1. In relation to the origin, the cookies sent to the browser are distinguished directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and therefore personalize advertising offers for users.
4. Third-party analytical cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of these third parties external to the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on Tripacalink. The survey takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create user profiles, in order to propose advertisements in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules set up by third parties, therefore, users are invited to read the privacy information and the indications for managing or disabling cookies published on the relative web pages.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing methods
1. Like all websites, this site also uses log files that store the information collected in an automated manner during user visits. The information collected may be the following:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address; - type of browser and parameters of the device used to connect to the site; - name of the internet service provider (ISP); - date and time of the visit; - visitor's web page (referral) and exit; - possibly the number of clicks.
2. This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. These data will be processed in the interest of the Data Controller.
3. For security reasons (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage to the site or to harm other users, or otherwise willful or constitutive criminal activity. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated in the legitimate interest of the owner.
4. If the site allows comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending the CV for a possible employment relationship, the site automatically detects and records some user identification data, including the e-mail address. These data are intended to be provided voluntarily by the user when requesting the service. By inserting a comment or other information, the user expressly accepts the privacy information, and in particular agrees that the inserted content is freely disseminated to third parties as well. The data received will be used only for the provision of the requested service and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service.
5. The information that users of the site deem to make public through the services and tools made available to them are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the law. It is up to you to verify that you are authorized to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no later than 5 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the previously indicated purpose.
3 - Data provided by the user
1. As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
2. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
4 - Browser configuration support
1. The user can also manage cookies through the settings of his browser. However, deleting cookies from your browser could remove the preferences you have set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer:
5 - Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made:
V - USER RIGHTS
1. Article 13, c. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the user's rights.
2. The Tripacalink site therefore intends to inform you of the existence of your rights, pursuant to the following articles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
(a) Pursuant to art. 15, of the interested party's right to ask the owner for access to personal data, pursuant to art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, based on art.18, the possibility of integrating or limiting the treatment that concerns him, or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, their treatment pursuant to art. 21, in addition to the right to data portability pursuant to art. 20 Regulation (EU);
(b) the right to request cancellation pursuant to article 17, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is not necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected or subsequently processed.
(c) the right to obtain the confirmation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, processing operations have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which such respect proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the form provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to:
4. If the treatment is based on the art. It is not the first time that the European Parliament has been involved in this (a) - express consent to use - or on art. This is the first time that the European Parliament has been involved in this (a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, revealing a religious, or philosophical or trade union affiliation, revealing origin racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation.
5. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the Protection of Personal Data as the regulatory authority in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth examination of the rights to compete with you, see articles 15-22 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI - DATA TRANSFER TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. In particular with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by article 45, paragraph 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, therefore no further consent is required. The aforementioned companies ensure that they adhere to the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the terms set out in article 45 and following of the (EU) Regulation.
VII - SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
1. This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting adequate security measures to prevent access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logics strictly related to the intended purposes.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of persons involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third parties) service providers may have access to the data parts technicians, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. May be subject to changes or updates. If these changes and updates are relevant, they will be notified with notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 01/04/2020 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.