1. This section contains information about how Tripaca by Ma.Ste.Ris managed. Travel in reference to the processing of Tripacalinkuserdata.
2. This policy is also of value for the purposes of Article 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data, for those interacting with Tripacalink and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page..
3. The information is made only for Tripaca by Ma.Ste.R. Travel and not even for other websites possibly consulted by the user via links in it.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide guidance on the manner, timing and nature of the information that treatment owners must provide to users when connecting to Tripaca by Ma.Ste.Rwebpages. Travel, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The policy may change due to the introduction of new policies in this regard, so please check this page periodically.
6. If you are under 14 years of age, under Article 8, c.1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2 - Quinquies of D.Lgs 196/2003, as amended by D.Lgs 181/18, will have to legitimize its consent through the permission of parents or those who take care of it.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Holder
1. The controller is the person or legal entity, the public authority, the service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purpose and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
2. Regarding this website the controller is: Marco Palumbo, and for any clarification or exercise of the rights of the user can contact him at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
2 - Responsible for data processing
1. The person responsible for the treatment is the person or legal entity, the public authority, the service or other body that treats personal data on behalf of the controller.
2. Under Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, on the appointment of the data holder, the data processor of the Tripacalink website is: Marco Palumbo.
3 - Data processing location
1. The data processing generated by the use of Tripacalink takes place at Piazza Epiro 17inRome.
2. If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the treatment manager or by it in charge of this matter at its location.
III - COOKIES
1-Type di Cookies
2. A cookie consists of a small set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
3. Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you want, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case, the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the options related to cookies, simply continue with the navigation.
Here are the types of cookies that the site uses:
2 - Technical cookies
1. There are numerous technologies used to store information in the user's computer, which are then collected by the sites. Among these the most well-known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are for navigation and to facilitate the access and use of the site by the user. They are required to transmit communications over an electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2. The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the internet browser you use. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or deletion of cookies, changing the settings of his internet browser. This deactivation can slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
3. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
4. Cookies that are inserted into the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics or through the blogger or similar statistics service are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate about the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules apply to cookies analytics, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
5. From the point of view of the duration you can distinguish temporary session cookies that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and serve to identify the user and then avoid login at each page visited and those permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiration or cancellation by the user.
6. Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the restricted area of the portal as an authenticated user.
7. They are not stored persistently but exclusively for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and vanish with the closure of the same. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random server-generated numbers needed to enable safe and efficient site navigation.
3 - Third-party cookies
1. In relation to where it comes from, the cookies sent to the browser are distinguished directly from the site you are visiting and those of third parties sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
2. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies.
3. Most third-party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising proposals for users.
4. Analytic third-party cookies may be installed. They are sent from domains of these third parties outside the site.
5. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information about user behavior on Tripacalink. The detection takes place anonymously, in order to monitor performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles related to users, in order to propose advertisements in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
6. The use of these cookies is governed by the rules prepared by the third parties, therefore, users are invited to view the privacy policies and directions to manage or disable cookies published in the relevant web pages.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
1. Like all websites, this website also uses log files that store information collected in an automated manner during user visits. The information collected may be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address; - type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site; - name of the internet service provider (ISP); - date and time of visit; - visitor's (referral) and exit web page; - possibly the number of clicks.
2. This information is processed in an automated form and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed in the interests of the holder.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also possibly include personal data such as the Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site or to harm other users, or otherwise malicious or constitutive criminal activities. Such data is never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purposes of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated in the legitimate interests of the owner.
5. The information that users of the site will consider to make public through the services and tools made available to them, is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any violations of the laws. It is up to you to verify that you have permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international rules.
2 - Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation is used exclusively for the above purposes and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no more than 5 years.
2. The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) is stored for the time strictly necessary to reach the purpose previously indicated.
3 - User-supplied data
1. As mentioned above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the missive.
2. Summary information specifications will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site prepared for particular on-demand services.
4 - Support in setting up your browser
1. The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting cookies from the browser could remove the preferences it has set for the site.
2. For more information and support you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer:
5 - Plugin Social Network
2. The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are regulated by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which please refer:
V - USER RIGHTS
1. Art. 13, c. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
2. The Tripacalink site therefore intends to inform you of the existence of your rights, according to the following articles of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
(a) According to art. 15, of the person's right to ask the holder for access to personal data, according to art. 16 the possibility of rectifying the data provided, on the basis of Article 18, the possibility of integrating or limiting the treatment that concerns it, or of opposing, for legitimate reasons, their treatment under art. 21, in addition to the right to portability of data under art. 20 Regulation (EU);
(b) of the right to request deletion under Article 17, the anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including those that do not require retention in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed.
(c) the right to obtain a claim that the operations of updating, rectifying, integrating data, deleting, blocking data, processing have been brought to the attention of those to whom the data has been disclosed or disseminated, except where such compliance proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
3. Requests can be directed to the controller, without formality or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Personal Data Protection Authority, or by sending an email to:
4. If the treatment is based on art. It is not the first time that the European Parliament has been involved in this (a) – consent expressed to use – or on art. This is the first time that the European Parliament has been involved in this (a) – consent expressed to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, or philosophical or trade union affiliation, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political views – you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudging the legality of the treatment based on the consent given before revocation.
5. Similarly, in the event of a violation of the law, you have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Authority as a regulatory authority in the Italian State.
6. For a more in-depth review of the rights to compete with you, see Articles 15-22 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
VI - TRANSFER DATA TO NON-EU COUNTRIES
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Particularly with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) through social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised and strictly regulated by Article 45, paragraph 1 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, so no further consent is needed. The aforementioned companies ensure that they join the Privacy Shield.
2. Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the terms of Article 45 and ss, of the Regulation (EU).
VII - DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
1. This site treats user data lawfully and correctly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The treatment is carried out through computer and/or telematics tools, in organizational ways and with logics closely related to the intended purposes.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, they may have access to the data categories of appointees involved in the organization of the site (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
2. It may be subject to changes or updates. If these changes and updates are relevant, these will be reported with notifications to users.
3. Previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
4. The document was updated on 01/04/2020 to comply with relevant regulations, and in particular in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679.